Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blog Hop and Challenge Winners!!!

This is just a quick post on winners here on my blog! All winners need to contact me by Friday Oct 28th to claim your prizes.

Blog Hop Winner - Halloween Blog Hop Oct 15th - 17th
WINNER IS: AmyJoRockstar!

Blog Hop Winner - Fang-tastic Blog Hop Oct 7th - 10th (Dena Jones).
Dena you have until Friday Oct 28th to contact me for your prize!

Challenge #7 - Winner (Kacee McVic). Kacee you have until Friday Oct 28th to contact me.

Challenge #9 - Winner (Margo). Maida you have until Friday Oct 28th to contact me.

Thanks everyone for playing along!

{{BIG HUGS}}
Cher

6 comments:

  1. HI this is kacee! I cant find any email info for you :( can you email me?
    kacee
    mcvicwif@Yahoo.com
    TY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kacee! Thanks for responding please email me at: cevans@thedigibistro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did'nt receceive any email! My name is MARG or MaIDA. When I 1st saw the name margo I thought someone else won. Thanks for also putting Maida. Something seems to be wrong with my email. It is not letting me put out an email to you. Can you please email me. Thanks!
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! It looks like I won! Yay! Please email me (if you don't mind) at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com. Thank you so much!

    XO ~ Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone for playing along in the Challenges and Blog Hop! I have acknowledge all of your responses! For those of you who are Digi winners, you should get your emails shortly if you haven't already gotten them.

    All stamp set will be mailed on Friday! I figured out I should just make one trip to the post office! Sandi, I also found your package and will be sending out that as well.

    {{Big HUGS}}
    Cher

    ReplyDelete