Monday, October 3, 2011

Winner for This To That Challenge #6

Happy Monday all! I've been missing in action a little here and many of you are probably wondering where's your prizes since the last two challenges. I have been so overwhelmed and dealing with some personal family matters. Then I got sick a week or two ago. I am back and apologize for not posting the winner for our This to That Tuesday Challenge #6 held on Carley's blog! This is a very short post to let you know that I will be sending out prizes if you haven't received them already.

We had five participants for Challenge #6. Using Random.org, our winner for TTT#6 is: Number 1: Sandi Pressley. Sandy congrats, you won The Digi Bistro Tag it Set and the Giggle Kids Clear Stamps by Making Memories! Please email me at cevans@thedigibistro.com to claim your prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment